This was the last day of school, Samantha with her friends. She'll miss them when she moves on to Twin Hills!
Family camp, Travis on the climbing wall.
Samantha made it to the top! This is one of her favorite thing.
Getting ready for archery! They went through a lot of instruction, and they all did great!
All right, I know that it has been awhile since I posted. Things have been crazy and this is the last thing on my mind. (Ok, literally this is never on my mind.) Today is the last Friday of summer and my associates and I have a delivery to make to Trader Joes in Fairfield.
All right, I know that it has been awhile since I posted. Things have been crazy and this is the last thing on my mind. (Ok, literally this is never on my mind.) Today is the last Friday of summer and my associates and I have a delivery to make to Trader Joes in Fairfield.
The kids have been patient while I worked on my murals! Which is wonderful because the deadline loomed and my stress elevated! Yesterday, we did manage to go shoe shopping for the munchkins after I finished working. What a weight of my shoulders!
Samantha and Travis started soccer practice last Monday. Sam is U-12's this year, and Travis is U-10's. The competition increases! Jason is of course coaching both teams, in addition to being Travis' den leader for Cub Scouts. (More on that later.) Plus, he's working so hard at the shop, taking on more responsibilities every day.
Travis had two camps this summer for Cub Scouts. He also became a "Bear" at the end of the school year. We all attended Family Camp where there were a lot of activities to do! Twilight Camp was 5 evenings (5 hours each) at a local park. Full of activites and acheivements. We also got to see him do a skit with his den. So cute!



No comments:
Post a Comment